Position your business for better communications
Tech OP provides businesses with VoIP telephone system solutions using the award-winning VoIP telephony software, 3CX Phone System (www.3cx.com). VoIP telephony software provides an easy-to-use communications solution by transforming an existing computer network into an integrated, feature-rich telephony network.
Tech OP specialises in the provision, installation and aftercare of VoIP telephone systems. We offer everything your business needs to take advantage of VoIP technologies from consultancy through professional installation to on-going support. Our services will allow your company to save money, let employees work from anywhere and be more competitive.
- Phone calls are cheaper using VoIP. The initial purchase cost of a 3CX Phone System starts at around £300; much cheaper than a traditional business phone system
- There are no telephony hardware maintenance costs
- Talk to your branch offices for free
- 3CX Phone System moves with you when you move premises
Benefiting your business
3CX is easy to use and its advanced features will boost your company’s competitiveness:
- Improve efficiency by using 3CX’s free desktop software
- To increase productivity, 3CX Phone System delivers unified communications technology by unifying voice mail, fax and email; as well as providing presence information
- Enable true mobility and remote-working in your business by making/receiving calls using your 3CX system wherever there is a broadband connection
VoIP Telephone Systems
How can a VoIP telephone system help my business?
Telephone systems that make use of VoIP are now much more accessible to businesses, as they can be implemented as a piece of software installed on a standard-issue Windows server. VoIP business telephony software provides an easy-to-use, integrated and cost-effective communications solution by transforming an existing computer network into an integrated, feature-rich telephony network. This makes it ideal for businesses seeking to improve their communications systems.
How can 3CX help my business?
- Cost effective - reduced expenditure on call costs using VoIP
- Increased productivity - desktop based call control and extension management
- Increased flexibility - employees can work from home with a remote extension
- Improved customer experience
- 3CX can be installed on a Windows server and thus easily backed up and restored
- 3CX scales easily - just add more extensions, phones and lines as you go along
- 3CX moves with you if you move premises
- 3CX includes enterprise grade telephony features as standard, incorporated into the software
- Regular software updates mean your phone system never becomes outmoded
3CX Phone System for Windows
Boost your business communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an award-winning VoIP software-based telephone system that offers all the advantages that VoIP brings such as cheaper phone calls. With 3CX you can overcome the limitations of outdated hardware-based telephone systems, reduce costs and add advanced communication features to make your company more efficient and competitive.
- Complete phone system - provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable - unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Unified Communications - receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter-office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- 'Click to Dial' & 'Call Pop-up' for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & make calls via standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype and IP Phones.
Customise, for your business needs
3CX Phone System is highly customisable, making it suitable for businesses of all types. Tech OP can create specific voice applications for 3CX that can automate time-intensive business processes, saving you time and improving your business efficiency.
Line-of-business modules are also available. For example, hotels can benefit from features such as free calls to reception and the itemising of external call charges for the billing of guests. Whatever your business model, 3CX Phone System fits better with your working practices.
3CX CRM Integration
CRM integration for Microsoft Outlook comes as standard with the 3CX Phone System commercial license. However, 3CX Phone System can also be connected to Sage ACT, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and SugarCRM.
Features of 3CX CRM Integration:
- Click to Call - The ability to launch calls to contacts with a single click straight from the CRM application. No need to dial or type the phone number
- Call Pop-ups - Inbound calls are automatically linked to a customer record based on the caller ID and the customer record is brought up automatically upon receiving a call. This saves time for customer service personnel and allows for more professional handling of calls, creating a better impression for customers
- Call Journals - All calls are logged as call records in the CRM package. This allows sales personnel to easily keep track of calls made to a customer and to take notes of what needs to be actioned
More accurate activity reports
All calls are automatically logged without the need for the user to manually create the records. Missed calls are logged and linked to the customer’s record so that customer service personnel can quickly call them back.
Increase your business's efficiency and competitiveness
3CX MyPhone is free Windows desktop software that allows users to manage their own telephone extension with just a few mouse clicks. It is quicker and more efficient to manage a telephone extension via a visual (computer monitor) interface, rather than via a limited telephone handset. With 3CX MyPhone, users can, for example, easily:
- See the availability and status (presence) of other users' extensions, helping avoid unnecessary calls and 'telephone tag'
- Make and receive phone calls in a variety of time-saving ways
- Access call history, voicemail, phone books and more
- Set advanced call-forwarding rules e.g. calls received outside the user's normal working hours can be routed to voicemail
Enable mobility and independence
3CX also provides a free web-based version of 3CX MyPhone, which is a software utility that allows users to manage their telephone extension via a web-browser. For example, users can set call forwarding rules whilst they are out of the office.
“Smart phones will soon be the defacto mobile phone and with a docking station will act as a desk phone in time. A VoIP PBX must embrace this technology and deliver seamless integration to provide true mobility to its users”
Nick Galea, CEO, 3CX
Tech OP is a full 3CX Certified Partner who provides UK businesses with integrated, cost-effective VoIP telephone system solutions. We offer everything your business needs to take advantage of VoIP technologies from consultancy through professional installation to ongoing support. Our services will allow your company to save money, let employees work from anywhere and be more competitive.
- Free site survey, consultancy & advice
- Phone system installation, configuration & optimisation
- Phone system training, maintenance & support
- VoIP hardware supply - including IP phones/SIP phones, VoIP gateways etc
- Communications provisioning - including Broadband, VoIP services, number porting, failover ISDN/PSTN lines etc